Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ideal Make-Up Collection Size

I'm on a mission to decrease the size of my collection and get rid of products I'm not thrilled with (and trying to be a tad more minimalist). In my last post, "What's In My Stash? Part 1: Make-Up Collection", I counted every product I currently have in my make-up collection. Needless to say, I won't be running out of anything soon. As you can see from the data below, there are some areas that I'm fairly happy with, and others that need a lot of work. 



What's your ideal make-up collection size?

13 comments:

  1. Oh this is great! I'm going to be doing a destashing project next year, I'll be aiming to end up with a small collection of products that I love. I haven't counted everything yet, it's a task that I'm not looking forward to at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guarantee I'll still be working on this next year so let me know when you start!

      Delete
  2. So interesting. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quantity of products you have it, is that I measure myself more when you buy, because knowing the expiration date I like to have the right to use.

    Very good plan you have, greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buen post!!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg you have so many make up products! haha


    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm trying to change that so I don't have items that will go bad.

      Delete
  6. Love this! What a good idea to see exactly what you have and where you want to get to x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really can not wrap my head around what my ideal numbers would be. I like choice, I like different colors and I like having this on hand. However, if I were forced like on an episode of hoarders then I would say about 15 eyeshadows, 30 lipsticks, 2 foundation, 10 blushes , 5 lipliners and 1 primer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...it´s realy impressive!! I have so few products and i´m very satisfied with them. I really can´t imagine myself with 30 lipsticks (i have only 2 and i´m trying to finish them)..do you really need all of them??
    Anyway, i found your blog really interesting and i'm looking forward to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete