Friday, January 18, 2013

Tag- You're It!

Hello everyone. Yesterday I was tagged by Paige to do the Tag-You're it tag. Confused? Haha.

Here are the rules for this tag:
Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
Set 11 questions for the 11 people you tag.
Mention the blog who tagged you.

Simple enough!

Paige's Questions:
  1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging to keep track and hold me accountable to my cosmetic purchases.
  2. What is the best thing about blogging?  I like seeing other people's opinions on products.
  3. What is the worst thing about blogging? Definitely staying on top of it. I'm horrible at night and on weekends. 
  4. Have you ever considered making a YouTube channel to go along with your blog? Yes, but not at the moment. I don't have the time to edit videos, nor am I found of how I look on camera.
  5. Top 3 blogs at the moment? Too bad, I'm picking 5. Carole's ChatterWritten by SuzanneThe Curley GirlBeautiful Solutions, and Katie Alyse
  6. Favourite Cereal? Honey-Nut Cheerios.
  7. What is your favourite subject at school and why?  I've graduated university so I'm done school for  a while. But gym was my favourite in elementary and high school.
  8. Favourite beauty brand?  Clarins.
  9. Favourite clothing store? American Eagle right now.
  10. What is one product you couldn't live without? Elizabeth Arden Brow Powder.
  11. What is a product that you would but cannot buy in your own country? MUA!!!

My Questions:
  1. What was your dream job as a child?
  2. What is your dream job now?
  3. What is your current job?
  4. How often do you paint your nails?
  5. What is something you want to try harder at this year?
  6. What is your favourite way to spend a day off?
  7. What country do you currently live in?
  8. What is your background/ heritage?
  9. What is your proudest accomplishment?
  10. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which?
  11. Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?

Who I Tag:
  1. Written by Suzanne
  2. The Curley Girl
  3. Beautiful Solutions
  4. Katie Alyse
  5. GagCloud
  6. Perfectly Imperfekt Me
  7. Fun Size Beauty
  8. Chatter Blossom
  9. Simply Beauty
  10. Wrinkled Chiffon
  11. Beauty on a College budget



Answer the questions in the comments below or put the link to your site where you've answered them. I'd love to see your answers!

39 comments:

  1. Lovely post by the way and AWW I'm one of your fave blogs.. :D I will definitely do this TAG now !!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my blog as one of your top five, that means a lot :) *happy dance* lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was your dream job as a child? I wanted to be a Superstar singer like Whitney Houston
    What is your dream job now? I love writing and fashion- so If I could be a journalist for Elle Magazine that would be dope!
    What is your current job? I'm an Executive Assistant
    How often do you paint your nails? I usually go to the nail salon, but if I were to paint them it would be twice a week
    What is something you want to try harder at this year? Planning- I've never really planned, I am always sort of a spirit of the moment person… thats not so good when you are a family of five
    What is your favourite way to spend a day off? Hanging out with my family (in the house or around town)
    What country do you currently live in? the U.S
    What is your background/ heritage? African American, Wife and mother of 3.. I grew up in Norfolk VA- but my husband is military so we're currently living in FL
    What is your proudest accomplishment? Without a doubt, I'd say motherhood-- thats the biggest, brightest gift god has given me
    Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which? No--- thank heavens, Lol!
    Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks? SWEET, please :-)

    Thanks so much for the tag, this is definitely a good way to get to know your readers better. BTW, what on earth are you talking about, I think you're beautiful… you'd def look stunning on camera, plus we'd get to see more of your personality…what are you waiting for…. join the youtube club, Lol!

    Blessings Doll!
    Maya D
    www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer the questions. I love reading about other's backgrounds.

      Thank you for the compliment, I just don't have the time or confidence at this time. Maybe later on I shall join the darkside...or Youtube.

      Delete
  4. Honey Nut Cheerios are THE BEST!! haha! ;-)
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for tagging me!!
    I already did it :)

    xoxo
    Suzanne from writtenbysuzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award beautiful, thanks for visiting

    Kisses honey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post, I loved reading it =)
    Thanks for the comment!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice !!!!:)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post!! it would be nice if you make that youtube channel in a future! :) xoo

    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be a long future if that ever happens.

      Delete
  10. lovely blogs! :))

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool. I love your blog and love it to get to know more about you, the person behind myprojectpan :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Tags like this are always so much fun! I'm just going to answer the questions here as I just did a tag post only blog! Ah! but thanks so much for tagging me and here we go:

    What was your dream job as a child? - To be a singer! I'm still working on it to this day as well! :)
    What is your dream job now? - To be a jazz singer! Or to work for a magazine. Which is why I have a major and minor in college!
    What is your current job? - Not employed at the moment, but hoping to work for MAC soon!
    How often do you paint your nails? - Eh....maybe once a week! I'm the worst with keeping up with my nails!
    What is something you want to try harder at this year? - Definitely recording songs and myself singing on a monthly basis!
    What is your favourite way to spend a day off? - In my pajamas, watching a good movie! No joke. I love being lazy when I can.
    What country do you currently live in? - The you-s-of-ay!
    What is your background/ heritage? - Lets see..... mostly French (my last name is Chamel and I'm from New Orleans!), some German, Irish, and Chickasaw indian (but only very little of that, but it explains my high cheek bones)
    What is your proudest accomplishment? - Performing in Carnegie Hall in New York City while I was in high school!
    Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which? - No, but I did sprain my wrist once in elementary school!
    Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks? - Sweet and salty, hello! Like chocolate covered pretzels ;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. xmmm..interesting qwestions and answers!!kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice tag!!!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh you tagged me! sweet, i'll try to get to this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tag, was great getting to know more about you!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Grecian Maxi Dress'.

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete